G.A.M.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?

Go down 
+2
Killer
skandless 5150
6 posters
AuthorMessage
skandless 5150

Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? Empty
PostSubject: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:35 pm

I have read all post's regarding suspensions and ban's on xbox live forums, it seems that this was created under false pretenses. When we talk to xbox live they say to post on here and the moderators will be the only ones that can remove a suspension. But from all the replies on peoples post's the response is " no suspension will be lifted or reviewed by the team". I have read some valid points that people have but those are the ones that do not get a response or get deleted. It seems that the moderators have set their mind on thinking that we are automatically ignorant because they " have heard it all before" and dont bother to really take this on a case by case basis, instead they just generalize all posts as wrong so they copy and paste the same generic answer to every post. why did they lock my thread? why is xbox live saying that they are the ones to talk to regarding suspension removals? are they here to just give a response and have no authority from xbox to remove or modify accounts?

WB Skandaless is the gamertag im using now since the other one I have was suspended...
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 pm

skandless 5150 wrote:
I have read all post's regarding suspensions and ban's on xbox live forums, it seems that this was created under false pretenses. When we talk to xbox live they say to post on here and the moderators will be the only ones that can remove a suspension. But from all the replies on peoples post's the response is " no suspension will be lifted or reviewed by the team". I have read some valid points that people have but those are the ones that do not get a response or get deleted. It seems that the moderators have set their mind on thinking that we are automatically ignorant because they " have heard it all before" and dont bother to really take this on a case by case basis, instead they just generalize all posts as wrong so they copy and paste the same generic answer to every post. why did they lock my thread? why is xbox live saying that they are the ones to talk to regarding suspension removals? are they here to just give a response and have no authority from xbox to remove or modify accounts?

WB Skandaless is the gamertag im using now since the other one I have was suspended...

i just checked the xbox forums, and they removed your post all together, they dont want other people to see what is wrong in xbox world
Back to top Go down
skandless 5150

PostSubject: They dont like smart people   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

They deleted my post because it made sense and It was not from some little kid or uneducated adult. I notice that they respond to the ones that are clearly in vioaltion of TOS but not to those who have a valid point...
Back to top Go down
skandless 5150

PostSubject: this was the rsponse given to me before deleting my post on xbox live forums   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:59 am

Your post was deleted by a moderator. Subject: Handing us off to this site. Reason: While we appreciate your feedback, this is not a discussion forum. Thanks,Xbox Forums team
Back to top Go down
oggaduhbah

oggaduhbah

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:18 am

What other kinds of forums are there? Do you remember what your post said?
Back to top Go down
GEE 04

GEE 04

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:02 am

skandless 5150 wrote:
Your post was deleted by a moderator. Subject: Handing us off to this site. Reason: While we appreciate your feedback, this is not a discussion forum. Thanks,Xbox Forums team

What kind of forum is it? I thought all forums where for discussion.? Confused: scratch
Back to top Go down
skandless 5150

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:41 pm

My post said the exact same thing that I put on here...
Back to top Go down
murasakikaichou

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 am

That was my first question. Seems rude to have to make your conversation with 'customer support' public. And even more rude that it's done over something as impersonal as a forum.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 am

If you think about it,the xbox mods don't do anything other than copy and paste the standard response,so what are they there for, it would be easier to actually talk to someone on the phone................
Back to top Go down
murasakikaichou

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:11 am

because it's easier and cheaper to hire 1 person to sit and reply to posts all day than it is to hire a call center to answer calls. But it's still poor customer service.

Edit:
I was so very wrong. Those guys aren't even employees, they're all just volunteers... That makes things much worse.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:22 am

This is from "HANDLEBARS" the xbox mod

That is the way the system is set up. If you had abided by the Terms of Use in the first place then you wouldn't be at this crossroad. The Terms of Use are very reasonable & straight forward.

You pay to have a very enjoyable gaming experience but not to put inappropriate content on your Profile. Its not for you to understand only to abide by. We strive to keep a fun oriented gaming community and succeed in that quite well.

so, read the rules, don't understand them, but don't break them, that's ridiculous
Back to top Go down
murasakikaichou

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 pm

So... "It's our club, if we don't like you, get out?" Sounds kinda elitist.
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:53 pm

The only thing i can think of why we are shifted to forums is they dont have to listen to us. They can be like " u clearly violated tos" then lock the post so you can respond and then ignore any other posting or delete it. They prolly dont want to have the enforcement team on the phone wit you to screw up and say the wrong thing and get shown how the modz are re re's. Could be they just want you to spend more money so having us talk to an actual person and unban you then you dont have to buy another subscriptions or xbox in some cases.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Bitterswe3tlife

Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:58 pm

murasakikaichou wrote:
because it's easier and cheaper to hire 1 person to sit and reply to posts all day than it is to hire a call center to answer calls. But it's still poor customer service.

Edit:
I was so very wrong. Those guys aren't even employees, they're all just volunteers... That makes things much worse.

wow yeah thats why they are not on the phone... they are free labor... little kids that were bullied in school that feel on top of the world...
My problem is i understand that some people need to be suspended ex. harrassing, pirating, etc... but they dont fn ban people that are seriously harrassing they ban people for pathetic reasons from the profile. how is it fair to make gaming "a fun environment" when i cant say hi in a room with out guys being _______ ____________ ___________. I mean come on. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?   Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are we being handed off to a forum for xbox live suspension questions?
Page 1 of 1