G.A.M.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

suspension from xbox live

Go down 
+2
LOLOLAZERZ
screw xbox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
screw xbox

suspension from xbox live Empty
PostSubject: suspension from xbox live   suspension from xbox live EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:21 pm

ok i got suspended for the following

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:

Bio You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f**king khakis. You're the all-singing all-dancing crap of the world.

(I understand this! BUT THAT IS NOT IN MY BIO CURRENTLY!!)

Name "Severed Heads Open Minds" (really now?...)

Ok so you guys need to unsuspend me bc this is really bullcrap.

MY CURRENT MOTTO AND BIO

Motto: ;; I Kill Zombies ;; (whats wrong with that?)

Name: Severed Heads Open Minds ( thats a song title from the band From A Second Story Window. Look it up you might like it....) i really dont know why thats offensive.

Bio: mmm... Brains... ( ZOMBIES!!! )

wow...
Back to top Go down
LOLOLAZERZ

PostSubject: Re: suspension from xbox live   suspension from xbox live EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:59 pm

The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:

Bio You take some Big 'n' some Pac n you mix them up in a pot sprinkle a lil bit of Big Al on top now what the fuck do ya got? You got the realist n Illist Killas tied up in a knot the jebanauds of this rap shit like it or not.

Your profile was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because this content is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has deleted the content and issued a temporary suspension.

I know what you mean. This was my Bio 2 to 3 months ago. I am currently suspended and my spring break has just started.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

PostSubject: Suspended   suspension from xbox live EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Bio Hey I Hear KSI Has 200000 Noobs In Their Clan And Any Scrub Can Join. So For A Limited Time Join The Get Off Grizzly's Jock Clan. Im Better Than At Least 200000 Other Kids For Sure.

Wouldnt be mad but no lie this was in my bio a year ago and im just now getting suspended for it?????????????????????? just leave the code of conduct on your gamsertag I think thats what they want
Back to top Go down
yankdipper85

PostSubject: motto "rick married a donkey"   suspension from xbox live EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:46 pm

I posted on the xbox site to appeal my suspension for my motto: "rick married a donkey." They sensored almost everything and never gave me a proper answer because they know it's bull. The "PRO" finally said "maybe because you are referencing beastiality." Give me a break, that's crap and by no means why I put it in there.
Back to top Go down
LOLOLAZERZ

PostSubject: Re: suspension from xbox live   suspension from xbox live EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:50 pm

yankdipper85 wrote:
I posted on the xbox site to appeal my suspension for my motto: "rick married a donkey." They sensored almost everything and never gave me a proper answer because they know it's bull. The "PRO" finally said "maybe because you are referencing beastiality." Give me a break, that's crap and by no means why I put it in there.

Yeah i saw that on the forums, they're able to lift the suspension but i think they're just too freakin' ignorant to do it.
Back to top Go down
yankdipper85

PostSubject: sensorship...........they told me I"m right but they don't fucking care   suspension from xbox live EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Your post was deleted by a moderator. Subject: Beastiality? What kind of people are hired at xbox? Reason: This is not a democracy. Thanks,Xbox Forums team
Back to top Go down
Haulass

Haulass

PostSubject: xbox mods   suspension from xbox live EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 pm

yankdipper85 wrote:
Your post was deleted by a moderator. Subject: Beastiality? What kind of people are hired at xbox? Reason: This is not a democracy. Thanks,Xbox Forums team

the people who are xbox mods are a bunch of kids who kissed enough ass in the forums,said all the right things,answered as many posts as they could, now they have the power to tell what you can and cant say in a public forum, its pretty sad if you ask me, you pay $50 a year and somebody else is gonna decide what you can say....................................
Back to top Go down
oggaduhbah

oggaduhbah

PostSubject: Re: suspension from xbox live   suspension from xbox live EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:51 pm

yankdipper85 wrote:
That is really dumb, last I checked beastiality is having SEX with animals, not marrying them. And how did they know that Rick wasn't the name of another donkey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suspension from xbox live   suspension from xbox live Empty

Back to top Go down

suspension from xbox live
Page 1 of 1