G.A.M.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FatherDank420

Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life. Empty
PostSubject: Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life.   Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm

So my gamertag was banned after 1 year, cause according to xbox " Clearly its inapropriate ". Some loser who calls himself " TheHyugaDragon " sits on his fat ass for hours, and files complaints on myself, and others on my friends list. Giving them code of conduct, and what not. Hes given me 2 Code of Conducts, and now this gamertag ban. I think its stupid how xbox doesn't look at whos fileing the complaints, cause I am sure they get a list of the complaints towards the person, and who filed it. Its even possible to complain about people who mis use the file complaints thing, so shouldn't something happen to him as well? I've filed complaints numerous times about his modded xbox, and him mis using the complaints section, as do others, yet this asshole is still out there harrassing us. We all block him, and everything, yet he still keeps finding a way to make himself known to us. All in all I feel I shouldn't have to change my gamertag. I mean " FatherDank420 " granted is related to Marijuana, but I honestly don't feel that I am hurting anyone. In fact I go into game lobby's, and people cheer my name, cause of how great it is. Anywho. I feel xbox could have done something else regarding this situation.
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life.   Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:51 pm

I can relate. i Know people use and abuse the file complaint option and xbox live mod say they will punish people that do use and abuse the file complaint option. If you looked at my story and my complaint on how they didnt do a damn thing to the individuals i reported for at least one of them a good reason to ban forever. I hate how majority of the people i hear about that are being suspended are either for gamertag/profile complaints or system tampering but mainly gamertag and profile violations that are really just retarded. I dont understand why they dont take action on people that are in actual games talking that trash esp the kids on live that are excited mom and dad arent around so they can talk how they want and the older adults that think that harrassing another is ok.... im sorry but im not a loser girl... i can cook but i can also hit you in the head with a frying pan dont tell me to go to the kitchen.... why do they suspend us... for little things... they give us this whole hey this has to be rated e for everyone there are kids on live.... but really have u heard the kids on here, have they even gone into a lobby and heard what people say to each other and they do nothing about it but sit there and suspend people off of complaints about pathetic little things from people that are bitter cause they just got own'd. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sorry to vent but it honestly irk's me to the core.

FYI... my text that i was in violation over i had on my profile for 2 years
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Killer
Admin
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life.   Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:35 pm

You should really fight them on this issue, you can say something like that is what time your child was born, and you named him dank, i would really fight it...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life.   Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamertag Banned cause some loser has no life.
Page 1 of 1