G.A.M.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CL0NE 7

Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME! Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!   Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:29 am

Hi guys,

I have played Call Of Duty 3 for over 3 years now and it is by far my greatest multiplayer experience ever with Call Of Duty 2 being close. I have met some amazing people playing this game, some of which I have gone out of my way to meet personally. There are many more I would love to have a Cider with. I have also played with some idiots but that goes with everything in life. The main thing is that this game has given us all happy days and many long hours in to the night with the time just seemingly slipping away. The community has got smaller over the last year or so but although I want it to grow and grow(which I know is a long shot), I feel that everyone knows one another on the game now and it is more of an intimate atmosphere. Share your experiences and thoughts about your time on Call Of Duty 3. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FEDERALxRESERVE

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!   Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:46 am

Yes I have been playing from the beginning myself. I remember it like it was yesterday... getting off work 3rd shift and playing splitscreen with my buddy. This game inspired me to buy a 360. It is by far the funnest multiplayer environment that I have encountered. There is a real sense of comraderie that goes along with a COD3 match that you wont find in other games. You can be in a room of complete strangers and get everyone talking and workin together in no time. I have met some extremely good and extremely bad players but I am proud to say that I hold my own with the best. One advantage to the smaller following is that a lot of the players left are good teammates and true killers. Time has a way of filtering the bullshit. COD3... a game of legends and epic battles. You cant find hour long matches with maps able to support 24 players at a time anymore. Now all there is is 16 player, 10 min campfests on tiny maps that you can throw a grenade across where 18 players is considered a "big" game. Ha Haaaaa. Leave that garbage for the pussies. Me? I'll join the true soldiers on COD3 first anyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!   Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:24 am

do you prefer CTF or Team DeathMatch??
Back to top Go down
conory

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!   Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Yes, definataly a historical game, nothing comes close to it.
EPIC 1 hour, 24 player CTF games are just amazing.

I can't see why people like the perk infested, camp fests of all the other CoDs, (besides CoD2)... pirat
Back to top Go down
Haulass

Haulass

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!   Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 pm

i don't think there is another game out there where you can sit down and actually battle for a whole hour, you have got to love it,everything these days is about 15 minutes long, that sucks bounce
Back to top Go down
CL0NE 7

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!   Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Hey Conory, Haven't seen you on for a while. I hit a 332 kill game today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!   Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 pm

im jealous i want cod3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!   Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME! Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 3 - HISTORICAL GAME!
Page 1 of 1