G.A.M.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Company 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GEE 04

GEE 04

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:25 pm

What do you guys think of Dice's latest game?

Overall I'm loving the game so far. Picked up the game on launch day. IMO it blows MW2 away in every way!
I've been playing mostly multi only finished one level in sp. I think Dice has done a good job the multiplayer. The first BC I felt the maps were to big. It took a lot of time to get into the action. With BC2 I'm in the sh$t almost right away.
The maps IMO have a nice feel to them, they seem to suit multiple styles of game play. Soundtrack is awesome. One of the best I've heard in a game in a long time.
The only thing I don't like is how you can only talk to your squad members. I assume they did this to promote team play, but is sucks not being able to tell the player 3 feet in from of u to watch his/her a$$. They should have used a proximity chat. I have seen it work really well in other games (MAG, SOCOM).

Edit: hers a link for some very good info about the game http://boards.ign.com/battlefield_bad_company/b10679/189853638/p1/

Some other really great videos I found. New to this game watch this!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4fkH9qC4M&feature=player_embedded#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILP4RV0aW-s&feature=player_embedded

http://battlefieldbadass.com/
This site has everything you need to know about the game.

I have the PS3 version

Last edited by GEE 04 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Back to top Go down
oggaduhbah

oggaduhbah

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:45 pm

I was going to get BF2 this weekend, I am glad I found out people like it before I did though! I hate buying a game then hating it. Seems like such a waste of money haha.
Back to top Go down
GEE 04

GEE 04

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:57 pm

oggaduhbah wrote:
I was going to get BF2 this weekend, I am glad I found out people like it before I did though! I hate buying a game then hating it. Seems like such a waste of money haha.

Tell me about it. I've done that a few times b4 No
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 pm

i really hated it at first, but now it is fun, as long as your friends are in your squad........................
Back to top Go down
oggaduhbah

oggaduhbah

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:21 pm

I think it makes those Gamefly commercials even funnier though, because I am like, I have been there. ):
Back to top Go down
GEE 04

GEE 04

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Killer wrote:
i really hated it at first, but now it is fun, as long as your friends are in your squad........................

Definitely better when your friends are in your squad! Laughing Makes for a better game experience.
Back to top Go down
GEE 04

GEE 04

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Some parody   Bad Company 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Check out this parody video of BC2 over at youtube. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

Bitterswe3tlife

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 pm

I never got the first one... My attention is kinda limited... im one of the aggressive gamers so me sitting back and sniping isnt going to happen and i was told the game is good but the maps are open and 90 percent of the people are sniping. I get irked with games that are kinda slow pace and people are sniping from a distance and not like running around killing that way. So would you all agree that BC2 is 90 percent sniping and i should prolly leave it at the store?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Killer
Admin
Killer

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:56 pm

i hate it when people camp in a game like cod or bad company, but it just makes me go after them even more, if it takes me the whole game, you better believe that i will walk the whole map and find that sniper.On the other hand, bad company 2 is fantastic,i run right in,either with my rpg or my little pea shooter, it is not a sit back and relax kind of game, your getting shot from every angle,even ones that you didnt think existed.
Back to top Go down
GEE 04

GEE 04

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:59 pm

here's a cool site to check out your stats on BFBC2.

It takes a little bit to load. When its done you enter your PSN or gamertag an check which system you play on and hit enter.
Back to top Go down
GEE 04

GEE 04

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Bitterswe3tlife wrote:
I never got the first one... My attention is kinda limited... im one of the aggressive gamers so me sitting back and sniping isnt going to happen and i was told the game is good but the maps are open and 90 percent of the people are sniping. I get irked with games that are kinda slow pace and people are sniping from a distance and not like running around killing that way. So would you all agree that BC2 is 90 percent sniping and i should prolly leave it at the store?

You sound just like me. I F%cking hate just sitting just trying to snipe. Not enough action for me.

I wouldn't say its bad. I think most of the people that snipe are the WM gamers. You can tell because that's all they do. Evil or Very Mad
They don't try an defuse the M-Com stations or cap an flags. Gets Really annoying!!

Edit: I would say rent it first if you are unsure if you wold like it. Have you played any other BF games B4?
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 pm

GEE 04 wrote:
here's a cool site to check out your stats on BFBC2.

It takes a little bit to load. When its done you enter your PSN or gamertag an check which system you play on and hit enter.

i wonder if they have anything like this for the xbox, not just for BadCompany, but for your gamerscore altogether, i would like to find one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2   Bad Company 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.M.E :: General Discussion-
Jump to: