Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pRiNcEsS BaBy X

PostSubject: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:46 am

Ok so I got suspended for something written in my bio.
I think this is retarded.
I know for a fact that the only reason I got suspnded is because my ex husband had all of his x box friends file complaints on me...
and this is away for me to get suspended.

well its been 5 days and i still dont have my account back Sad

i guess im just going to say *FUCK* xbox and get a ps3 cuz this is freaking rediculous..
they shouldnt just ban people for stupid crap like this....
im a paying customer , i never harrassed anyone on there,

im saying if i dont get my xbox account back soon, im seriousally going to just say fck it and quit wasting my time with xbox and go to ps3..
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:51 am

They do have a messed up system, lets say for an example here, if everybody on this forum were to pick a name to file a complaint on,and say that person was trash talking or cheating, that person would get suspended and they wouldn't even know why.The xbox mods know nothing except copy and paste,so they cant even help you out.Screwed up system if you ask me!!

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:14 am

I know Im really dissapointed in the way they run things I think we should all get together and do something about this.
This is freaking rediculous...
How am I supposed to get my account back? I spend MONEY on this...
If it was free i wouldnt care u know?
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:19 am

That was the main purpose of starting this forum, if we could get enough people together so xbox would see that not everybody is happy with their service,then maybe they would change the way they do things.I doubt it will happen, but it is worth a try,so tell everyone you know to come to this forum and just sign on, tell us what they think about xbox,whether they like it or not.

P.S Xbox knows about this site,i blocked their IP address

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 am

I know but a lot of people dont know about this.....what is the website called i dont even know how to get back on here..

but i just think something has to be done....

and we can make a change, and those moderators on the other forums are IGNORNANT low lives that have no lives, they aint even cool.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am

The site is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that will bring you right back to this page...

Thank You.

Don't forget to give yourself an avatar,you can use anything you want.....

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:32 am

You should advertise this to more people, im sure the xbox moderators come on here to read this..and they cant do anything about it!!!!!!! de

If i would of known i would of been banned for writting lyrics on my bio then i would of NEVER boughten xbox live card at all.......

who are these low lives that suspended me????????

why dont they go after those brats talking crap in mw2??
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:40 am

I was advertising on the xbox live forums, the keep kicking me out.... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:41 am

Just keep sending unhappy people private messages
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 am

That's what i was doing, somehow they found out,i am lucky if i can even get on the xbox live forums anymore, i may only get out 1 message a day...

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:17 pm

have u ever played ps3 live before????? i wanna try it, i mean i know xbox has more games,but i dont want to give another penny to xbox anymore
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

A couple of us on the forums have a PS3, and it is great,sure you dont have a avatar dancing around your screen,and it is a little different,but it is nice.
It is free, you can have any name you want,without complaints, there are no little kids screaming in your ear, atleast i have never heard any disruptive voices,you can do alot more with the PS3,without getting suspended or banned.They also dont charge you for everything like Microsoft does when you buy a console......

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Im just so used to playing modern warfare 2.....and im afraid that i wont be able to play it as good if i get a ps3 u know??
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:29 pm

The controller is setup alittle different, but it is easier to use, it fits in your hand better, i think you can customize the buttons for gaming, not sure.The only thing i can tell ya is, ask around to your friends, if any of them have a PS3,try it.I was a die hard xbox person, i bought a PS3, loved it, and now i prefer it over the xbox.If i buy a new game, it is for the PS3 Smile

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Do they have like gamerscore and stuff like that?? i really think im gonna sell my elite and get a ps3..i wil NEVER spend another penny on xbox ever again..

like its so funny i havent even been on xbox for over 3 to for 4 weeks, and i finally wanna go online and im suspended..... just cuz i wrote something in my bio....

and theres nobody u can call either..

they just tell u to go to their forum....

how can they not have anybody to call??????? we spend money to use this....we give them CASH moneyyyyyy dineroos.... come on there has to be another way........

Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Look for the user GEE 04, i think he has his PS3 gamer score on his profile, it is a little different than xbox, but yes you have a gamer score,instead of achievements, you unlock trophy's on the PS3.So on xbox MW2 you would get a trophy instead of an achievement.

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Oh I see, Im excited to see it..
the graphics are better for ps3 too!! Smile)

so have u ever been banned from xbox before?
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Yes i was, i really played the hell out of Call of Duty 3 back in the day,and not to pat myself on the back, but i was good,and alot of people didnt like that, so one day i turned on my xbox and found out i was suspended for a few days.I was mad as hell, sat on the phone for hours,got nowhere's with them,so soon after that i bought a PS3 and never looked back,and i couldn't be happier................ cheers

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:25 pm

I was suspended too for something on my profile they suspended me for 24 hrs how long did they suspend u for?

Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Do u have an 48 hr codes?

pRiNcEsS BaBy X

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Idk how long im suspended for Sad( can u help me find out?
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I know when i was suspended the email didnt have the date it would be unsuspended. If you try to sign in on Live(using the xbox) on the Suspended account does it have a date associated on the pop up?

Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:31 pm

I have a 48 hour card if your interested. I used one when i was suspended so i could still play under a different account.

pRiNcEsS BaBy X

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Yeah but the problem is my xbox is not here right now, and I dont get it back until Monday you know....but if my account doesnt come back by monday can you give me that card number?

I think my ex made it so he told all of his friends to complain about me so they could suspend my account, its so annyoing Sad( i think im gonna change my gamer tag so he neverrrrr everrrrr can complain about me again......

i just dont know if i even want to keep my xbox account anymore....
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:39 pm

i understand ive had my crazy ex's...

I know it told me when i signed on using my xbox when i could get back on...

ok ill send it to you on monday =]

How long of a subscription did you buy... do u do monthly or yearly?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.   

Back to top Go down

Im so sick of the way XBOX is running the XBOX LIVE.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next