G.A.M.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krazykid69

Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs Empty
PostSubject: Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs   Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:05 pm

My account ii IE TH A N ii was suspendid for 8 days for a stupid bio that everyone has! I had the two middle finger guy that says hated but rated and got suspendid for thay meanwhile i changed it after about two hours. I think its stupid how i get suspendid 8 days for something like that when its not even in the code of conduct. I think i deserve this suspension to r shortened or let off because my bio wasnt bad and it was changef after two hours
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs   Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:22 pm

I read the xbox live forums everyday,today there is someone on there,and he knows he saved his profile 8 times, he is pretty much screwed at this point, they wont even answer him as to how long he will be suspended each time.I honestly think they enjoy suspending people,it makes people visit their forum, that way it looks like they are doing their job.I feel once your are suspended, its over,that's it, there should be no more suspensions....................
Back to top Go down
Krazykid69

PostSubject: Re: Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs   Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Yeah this is my second time getting suspended. First time was because i had the word crap in my bio and now because of bio art. Its getting really pathetic im probablly not even going to fix where they have "Code of Conduct" on my account when i get it back. If i do i'll probablly just be supended again.
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs   Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:58 pm

if they are going to be the hall moniters of live why cant they keep the punishment consistent. I dont agree with the power trip they think they have with their snotty nose in the area.... ive read a couple of complaints on other website were they found the actual mod. in violation of the same terms and conditions... tisk tisk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs   Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspendid for a bio i had for about two hoyrs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.M.E :: Xbox 360 :: Suspensions-
Jump to: