Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sony Playstation 3 Eye Camera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GAZBEROTTEN

PostSubject: Sony Playstation 3 Eye Camera   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 am

If you thought Sony could never out do themselves then they have only gone and done it again. This time Sony have made another revolutionary peice of hardware in the form of the Playstation 3 Eye.

This fine camera is not only cheap enough but also has a wide range of features and offers the end user impeccable image and video quality and allows itself to stand out above the crowd to other cameras out there. Included with the camera is a copy of Sonys Eye Create Software that allows the user to display a wide range of effects and tricks to make professional crystal clear videos that amaze even the techies of gaming.

Not only can you do all of these things but it also has a built in microphone which saves you having to buy a headset and allows hassle free video recording. You are even able to change your voice on your recordings by using the accesories setting on your Playstation 3 which makes the camera work together with your Playstation 3 User Menu and the software furthening the overall expirence. Another slick feature of this camera is the fact you can upload clips you have recorded onto youtube with ease and the user can simply copy this video onto any USB flash drive of Hard Drive and then copy the video onto there computer and upload this onto you tube or upload from the USB Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive.

Below is a link to the following video which demonstrates these features and shows you what the camera can really do.

Playstation 3 Eye Effects Demonstration

From the video you will probably want to go out and buy one especially since in the Uk they are £22 brand new with a copy of Eye Create.

GAZBEROTTEN
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation 3 Eye Camera   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 am

Very nice, i didnt know the eye could do all that, i like the fact that you dont need to have the headset on,that is a big plus for me, im gonna buy one this weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GAZBEROTTEN

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation 3 Eye Camera   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:38 am

Killer wrote:
Very nice, i didnt know the eye could do all that, i like the fact that you dont need to have the headset on,that is a big plus for me, im gonna buy one this weekend Very Happy

There are some unofficial drivers for it to use as a webcamera on your PC they are around somewhere and yes the Camera is HD quality as well. Quite amazing one camera does all this.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation 3 Eye Camera   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 am

How does it compare to the xbox camera, can the xbox camera do all the same stuff???
Back to top Go down
Haulass

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation 3 Eye Camera   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:13 am

what will the unofficial drivers get you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation 3 Eye Camera   

Back to top Go down

Sony Playstation 3 Eye Camera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.M.E :: Playstation-
Jump to: