G.A.M.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has anyone else used Gamefly?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitterswe3tlife

Bitterswe3tlife

Has anyone else used Gamefly? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone else used Gamefly?   Has anyone else used Gamefly? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Has anyone heard of Gamefly... its basically Netflix for video games... great idea right... i thought so... I have had a bad experence with them... does anyone else have an experence with them? was it good or bad?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Haulass

Haulass

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else used Gamefly?   Has anyone else used Gamefly? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:36 pm

I believe i tried it with a 3 month trial, they really didn't have any games that i was into,im not gonna play a game i have no interest in, so needless to say,i canceled.....
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else used Gamefly?   Has anyone else used Gamefly? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 pm

they had a couple i wanted to play but it took them 3 weeks to send me my first game. What a waste...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Haulass

Haulass

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else used Gamefly?   Has anyone else used Gamefly? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 pm

It would be alright if they were as fast as netflix, but three weeks, that's a long time to wait.So if you wanted a game that just came out,and all your friends were gonna be playing it, and your thinking to yourself, im gonna get this from gamefly,but you sit and wait, thats no good.....
Back to top Go down
GEE 04

GEE 04

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else used Gamefly?   Has anyone else used Gamefly? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Bitterswe3tlife wrote:
they had a couple i wanted to play but it took them 3 weeks to send me my first game. What a waste...

That sucks! For me there isn't enough games i like that come out for me to justify paying for it.
I only buy about 3-4 games throughout the year. Even then I only usually pay fuel price for games with a good multiplayer.
Except for music genre games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else used Gamefly?   Has anyone else used Gamefly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else used Gamefly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.M.E :: General Discussion-
Jump to: