Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Army of TWO: 40th day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Army of TWO: 40th day   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm

I really love this game. It is awesome if you have a good friend you can do the whole campaign with. I can honestly say i dont know how many times i have completed the campaign. Ive done it mult times with different levels. This was the first game i've actually completed on hardcare. GOOOOOO ME!

I really love the co-op. I love how u can see what happens depending on what you decide to do. The mult player... It sucks to say the servers and connects for the mult suck so bad. The lag is the worse ive had on any game ive played on live. Def nice that the 40 day you can play with anyone its not region restricted like the first one. =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Army of TWO: 40th day   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:59 pm

I tried the demo, maybe im an idiot,but i couldnt get through the demo, i got to the part where the guy tells you to wait and take cover behind the wall, and thats where i stayed the whole time, nothing happened, the guy just kept saying "take cover", i got tired of waiting, so i quit
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Army of TWO: 40th day   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Id def say rent the game to see if you like it. I beat the game in 3 days and i know if i can beat a game anyone can beat it. Id def get a friend to do it with you. So fun to be able to do a campaign of a game with someone instead of always with yourself. I was disappointed with AVP and there "co-op" i thought it would have been campaign... smh was i disappointed....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Army of Two: 40th day DLC   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 pm

The new Army of Two: The 40th Day DLC has been released early... on the Xbox 360. PlayStation 3 owners still have to wait until April 1 to get the new content. The original plan made it sound like the "Chapters of Deceit" DLC would be released on both consoles at the same time, but Electronic Arts dropped the new content today on the Xbox 360 with no real announcement besides this new trailer.

"Chapters of Deceit" brings with it two new cooperative campaign maps, and gives more story to the main game. The DLC is going for 800 MS Points/$9.99.

Anyone here that still even owns The 40th Day interested in the "Chapters of Deceit"?

PostSubject: Re: Army of TWO: 40th day   

Back to top Go down

Army of TWO: 40th day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.M.E :: Xbox 360 :: Games-
Jump to: