Share | 

My suspension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: My suspension   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Xbox LIVE

Notification of Temporary Suspension: Inappropriate content in your profile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ]

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:

Location Bumfawc Badlands

Your profile was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because this content is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has deleted the content and issued a temporary suspension.

You have been sent a message in the Xbox LIVE Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end. During this suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the LIVE Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations.

Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behavior while using the service. Your failure to abide by the Code of Conduct in the future may result in, among other things, longer suspension periods or cancellation of your account.

You can view the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct from the Xbox LIVE Dashboard under Xbox LIVE Policies in Account Management, or by visiting http://www.xbox.com/live/codeofconduct.htm.You can view the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use by visiting http://www.xbox.com/live/termsofuse.htm.

Note: if you are not a user of Xbox LIVE, this suspension may have been enacted due to your activity in the Zune Social. You can view the Zune Social Code of Conduct by visiting http://www.zune.net/legal/codeOfConduct.htm. You can view the Zune Social Terms of Service by visiting http://www.zune.net/legal/termsofservice.htm.

Thank you,

LIVE Enforcement Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Thought it was funny i would be suspended for something so dumb when i can sit there and call them on the phone and say this asshole sent me a messege saying he was going to rape me and they do nothing. I know i was watching his profile and nothing happened to him. I even explained that i was a victim of that and yet no actions were made to the other person. Sorry i guess saying Bumfawc Badlands is more sever than telling a girl your going to do that to em.

I love how they deleted my reply to their pathetic answer to my original post. I guess they dont like being told to do a better fn job. Its sad i cant say hello in a mw2 lobby from the ignorant little bratty kids that talk like sailors to the old fat men that need to try to make a girl feel bad to make them feel all manly....

Oh i also loved how i called 4my-box and the guy on the phone laughed when i said what happened with the rape comment and nothing happened to the guy. Great employees =)
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My suspension   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Bitterswe3tlife wrote:
Thought it was funny i would be suspended for something so dumb when i can sit there and call them on the phone and say this asshole sent me a messege saying he was going to rape me and they do nothing. I know i was watching his profile and nothing happened to him. I even explained that i was a victim of that and yet no actions were made to the other person. Sorry i guess saying Bumfawc Badlands is more sever than telling a girl your going to do that to em.

I love how they deleted my reply to their pathetic answer to my original post. I guess they dont like being told to do a better fn job. Its sad i cant say hello in a mw2 lobby from the ignorant little bratty kids that talk like sailors to the old fat men that need to try to make a girl feel bad to make them feel all manly....

Oh i also loved how i called 4my-box and the guy on the phone laughed when i said what happened with the rape comment and nothing happened to the guy. Great employees =)

wow, i knew they were out of control,but i didn't think they were that bad.So nothing has happened to the person who made the remarks??
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: My suspension   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:45 pm

nope... nothing... nodda... that wasnt the first time i contacted xbox live to complain... does no good but they suspend me for that. The guy on the phone that i spoke too even said xbox live enforcement team had been going crazy and they have been getting alot of calls about silly suspenions and bans but they cant do anything i have to post in a forum and its retarded to me that you post in that forum someone answer you but you cant reply to what they said.

Last edited by Bitterswe3tlife on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i can ;))
Back to top Go down
oggaduhbah

PostSubject: Re: My suspension   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:31 pm

I can relate, I got harassed by someone who was threatening me, telling me that I was his lovely lady, and sending me pictures of his...junk. And xbox could care less. They told me to ignore him and he would go away.
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: My suspension   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 am

ive gotten some messeges that have said things i wont even repeat. I dont understand how people are the way they are on LIVE, i know they wouldnt say it to my face; but i just dont understand how live can sit there and alway that behavior but ban people over little pathetic things. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I really love how if people get enough complaints on the gamertag they can change it for free... no ban.... smh
Back to top Go down
murasakikaichou

PostSubject: Re: My suspension   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:21 am

Sorry I'm just now getting around to reading this... Wow, that is dumb...

Just another example of their selective enforcement of policy.

I really think that they shouldn't have the right to say what's moral or ethical...

Next thing you know, they're going to ban anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus (J/K)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My suspension   

Back to top Go down

My suspension
Page 1 of 1