Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Suspended from live for something that hasn't been in my profile sense 2-12-10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oggaduhbah

PostSubject: Suspended from live for something that hasn't been in my profile sense 2-12-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:59 pm

I was suspended for the most BS reason ever. They are saying that because at some point when I had the "bad" word in my profile I saved content to it. Thus I had the "bad" word in my profile at least twice! So then they told me that they can suspended me for the same offense as many times as they feel like it. I am so done with Xbox live, they have ripped me off twice. Now they are suspending me and preventing me from using a service I pay good money for. No one at Xbox was even willing to help, I spent 49 minutes on hold for them to tell me that they didn't really care, they couldn't do anything about it, and for me to pretty much bug off. So I tried the forums, got sent to a stupid FAQ, then told that they aren't going to tell me squat about my suspension or even look into it. So I have contacted a lawyer, and they have committed slander, and I am just about ready to press charges. I have a really big feeling that a lot of other people are upset because it's happening to them too. They just pissed off a lot of people and if all of us people got together we could actually do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Haulass

PostSubject: Re: Suspended from live for something that hasn't been in my profile sense 2-12-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
oggaduhbah

PostSubject: Re: Suspended from live for something that hasn't been in my profile sense 2-12-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:17 pm

I am not sure any of those would work for me, because my console wasn't banned or bricked, and I never buy anything that costs Microsoft Points because they are ridiculously expensive. I will support all three, but I need one for being suspended again and again for something I did a really long time ago.
Back to top Go down
oggaduhbah

PostSubject: Re: Suspended from live for something that hasn't been in my profile sense 2-12-10   Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:38 pm

So when I was first suspended I filed a complaint with the BBB for lack of customer service and poor customer support. Today I got a call from Steve. Who pretty much called to say they weren't going to look into a game of "he said, she said". Which I replied, this isn't he said or she said, it was something in my profile which means you could easily look it up and tell me how many times I am going to be suspended. He then said if they looked in to every person who called's case, they would never finish anything. To which I said "So basically, because someone else called and said they didn't do something that they did indeed do, I am being punished repeatedly."So he went on and on about how people try to "hide" the bad word or try to get around the rules. So I said, I wasn't trying to get around the rules, I changed my name from Jessica, to Jess, then saved my profile. He said "I am not going to look into every he said, she said case, people call about someone saying fuck in a game-" (here I interrupted him) I am not talking about a HE SAID SHE SAID case. I am talking about something you have documented evidence about, and it would take SECONDS to look up and give me an answer. He continued once again to tell me that he refused to help me because OTHER people did something or said something. So pretty much, no one helped me or gave a shit because hundreds of other people had lied about what happened, or tried to cheat the system. So to them I am just a no nothing person who is only paying for Steve's wonderful salary. I obviously don't matter, and they could give a shit if I left Xbox, which I am going to do once my subscription is up. All Steve said was "I will forward your comments." Forward them to where? A file in a dark room that no one ever goes into called "whinny little lying shits"? Oh yay! I am so excited that you called to tell me that you will waste more time explaining yourself to me than it would take to just tell me what I want to know.
I initially filed the complaint about poor customer service. All this phone call did was reiterate my complaint.
I was also compared to an 8-year-old. Great way to talk to your customers right?
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Suspended from live for something that hasn't been in my profile sense 2-12-10   Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 pm

i can relate. i bet you money they didnt even look at the messege that a hole sent me about rape. i just dont understand how they can play hall moniter but suspend over retarded reasons and dont even take in count half of them could be mistakes. i just dont understand why i company doesnt give a flying f about what happens to us and just want our money. you would think they would work with us to keep us happy since we are the ones paying for live, buying the points and buying the fn expensive arse games that lag so bad by that same fn company. I cant even play Bioshock 2... i played it for 30 seconds before im running to the bathroom sick. Please keep us posted on what happens
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
killerskink

PostSubject: i agree   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:17 pm

my acount was suspended twice for same thing and anytime i go on the forums and post somthing they just direct me to a page that doesnt help. I pay money to microsoft so i can use there service. and micrsoft so called "system" that is in place to prevent this from hapening is corrupt. all the moderators on the forums just make up lies and if anyone is brave enough to call them on it they dont have the balls to admit there mistakes. im furious with microsoft, im sick of them not caring about there customers, and im sick of sitting on hold for twenty five minutes for them to bullshit me on the suport line. i think we should make a petition (not that it would do much lol) but maybe if we get enough customers and we get the petition in the right hands somthing will change. all i know for sure is god of war 3 comes out this tuesday and ps3 HERE I COME.
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

PostSubject: Re: Suspended from live for something that hasn't been in my profile sense 2-12-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 pm

i agree... something should be done.... kind of a reality check....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspended from live for something that hasn't been in my profile sense 2-12-10   

Back to top Go down

Suspended from live for something that hasn't been in my profile sense 2-12-10
Page 1 of 1