G.A.M.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Playstation PC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xbox rental?

Go down 
+2
FEDERALxRESERVE
Haulass
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haulass

Haulass

xbox rental? Empty
PostSubject: xbox rental?   xbox rental? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 pm

this is from handlebars, a mod on xbox live forums

You are correct, it is not our faults. I know of no tarnished background except the tarnish that some users create. I assure you that we do not have to take any flak from you nor any other individual. The customer is not always right. Your complaining will not get you an answer. On the other hand your flak could extend current ban times it the team sees fit.

The Team decided for whatever reason that your Motto was inappropriate. Thats it. Whether you or I agree doesn't matter. There are no appeals. Its their house, Its their rules, You are privileged the rental of their service, it is still theirs and they have the right to decide what they do and do not want on their service. Your only task is to abide by the rules that you agreed to whether you like them or not has no relevance. There is no freedom of speech because this is not a goverment controlled agency so they can decide what you put into your profile which by the way must remain rated "E" for Everyone to view.
Back to top Go down
FEDERALxRESERVE

xbox rental? Empty
PostSubject: XBOX rentals   xbox rental? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:27 am

It is apparent to me that this gentleman is in a state of total dilusion. In case he has forgotten the TRUE way the world AND business works, allow me to remind him. The customer, in fact, is always right. I shall explain.
When a policy or policies of a company begin to directly effect the customer in a negative way, whether it be curtailing a freedom that seems apparent to the majority of customers or trying to pass the responsibility of faulty equipment on to the customer, then the company begins a dangerous journey that eventually leads to its demise. Even if the policies created were sufficient for the time the policy makers, i.e. the company, must either be able to adapt to the ever changing needs of its customer majority, or, risk a huge loss of profits and eventual downsizing as other companies become more willing to offer this majority customer base the service they desire. Any company would be foolish to think otherwise, no matter how prestigeous they presume themselves to be. There is fierce competition at every level of the game and the key to longevity and success for ANYONE is ADAPTABILITY. Companies that set thier policies in stone will die with that stone being the one that crushed the last breath out of it.
When you say that xbox can do whatever they want regardless of how the customers feel about it then you speak from a shallow pool of ignorance. The fact is, if it were not for the customer then the company, its career oppurtunities, its profits, its overpaid ceo's and vp's, its frontline of rediculous "customer service" agents, would not exist. THAT, my friends, is the ultimate TRUTH. The sooner xbox and every other company remebers this the easier the transition from corporate power to customer power will be. It doesn't have to be ugly... if the companies cooperate. If not then it will be very ugly, for them not us.
Back to top Go down
CL0NE 7

xbox rental? Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox rental?   xbox rental? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:07 am

FEDERALxRESERVE wrote:
It is apparent to me that this gentleman is in a state of total dilusion. In case he has forgotten the TRUE way the world AND business works, allow me to remind him. The customer, in fact, is always right. I shall explain.
When a policy or policies of a company begin to directly effect the customer in a negative way, whether it be curtailing a freedom that seems apparent to the majority of customers or trying to pass the responsibility of faulty equipment on to the customer, then the company begins a dangerous journey that eventually leads to its demise. Even if the policies created were sufficient for the time the policy makers, i.e. the company, must either be able to adapt to the ever changing needs of its customer majority, or, risk a huge loss of profits and eventual downsizing as other companies become more willing to offer this majority customer base the service they desire. Any company would be foolish to think otherwise, no matter how prestigeous they presume themselves to be. There is fierce competition at every level of the game and the key to longevity and success for ANYONE is ADAPTABILITY. Companies that set thier policies in stone will die with that stone being the one that crushed the last breath out of it.
When you say that xbox can do whatever they want regardless of how the customers feel about it then you speak from a shallow pool of ignorance. The fact is, if it were not for the customer then the company, its career oppurtunities, its profits, its overpaid ceo's and vp's, its frontline of rediculous "customer service" agents, would not exist. THAT, my friends, is the ultimate TRUTH. The sooner xbox and every other company remebers this the easier the transition from corporate power to customer power will be. It doesn't have to be ugly... if the companies cooperate. If not then it will be very ugly, for them not us.

Totally agree 1,000,000% Who ever said that is indeed totally deluded, UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CL0NE 7

xbox rental? Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox rental?   xbox rental? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:10 am

Killer, put your age in your profile. Federal and I are fine with our ages, surely you are ok with yours??? surely?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
User1

xbox rental? Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox rental?   xbox rental? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by clampye on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haulass

Haulass

xbox rental? Empty
PostSubject: handlebars   xbox rental? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:29 pm

the mod on xbox live has the name HANDLEBARS,this is a name with a drug reference, therefor it is not rated E for everyone,i am offended....

PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
All prescription drugs are serious, should be written by a doctor, used by the person and in the method the doctor prescribes. Abuse of these drugs by anyone, including the person for whom the prescription was written, is dangerous and illegal. Abuse of these drugs can result in overdose, death or illness due to a bad reaction to the drug loss of memory, sadness, hopelessness, and violence. Those which are most often abused include painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-nervousness, drugs, and cough syrups. They come in all forms, including pills, tablets, capsules, and in liquid forms as syrups.

Street Names: Vary among drugs.......Downers make the user sleepy. A few other names are Barbs, Tranx, Ludes, Roofies, X-Pills, Handlebars, Syrup, and Trees
Back to top Go down
oggaduhbah

oggaduhbah

xbox rental? Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox rental?   xbox rental? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 pm

xbox mods suck wrote:
the mod on xbox live has the name HANDLEBARS,this is a name with a drug reference, therefor it is not rated E for everyone,i am offended....

PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
All prescription drugs are serious, should be written by a doctor, used by the person and in the method the doctor prescribes. Abuse of these drugs by anyone, including the person for whom the prescription was written, is dangerous and illegal. Abuse of these drugs can result in overdose, death or illness due to a bad reaction to the drug loss of memory, sadness, hopelessness, and violence. Those which are most often abused include painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-nervousness, drugs, and cough syrups. They come in all forms, including pills, tablets, capsules, and in liquid forms as syrups.

Street Names: Vary among drugs.......Downers make the user sleepy. A few other names are Barbs, Tranx, Ludes, Roofies, X-Pills, Handlebars, Syrup, and Trees
haha! We should all file complaints on his name, and get him suspended. And about what he said, you can file a complaint with the BBB against him as an employee of Microsoft. I sure as hell did. They are pretty much not allowing us our freedom of speech. Every person has a right to say, I don't think you are right. Plus, I asked for information on my "punishment" and they said "The team will not disclose possible upcoming action." And last time I checked Freedom of speech includes
# the right to seek information and ideas; (Me wanting to know how many times I am going to be suspended.)
# the right to receive information and ideas; (Them telling me)
# the right to impart information and ideas( Me telling them that they are wrong and need to pound sand. )
Back to top Go down
Bitterswe3tlife

Bitterswe3tlife

xbox rental? Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox rental?   xbox rental? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:36 am

I love how they said we don't get to exercise our right to free speech cause it's not a government run agency. I don't care what it is I'll say what I want and until they fn ban people for harrassing and sending very wrong messege they can kiss my arse. Point blank if they wanted to make it e for everyone they would make it e for everyone and stop me fro
being harrassed cause I have a vajj. You best believe I files a complaint with BBB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gdwtfmfsob
Sponsored content

xbox rental? Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox rental?   xbox rental? Empty

Back to top Go down

xbox rental?
Page 1 of 1